For golf course, due to its special turf bed structure, almost all nutrients are lacking. In the past, only nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium were supplemented. In recent years, we have realized the importance of calcium, magnesium, sulfur and trace elements. Although a variety of methods have been used to improve the turf hardness, the turf hardness and disease resistance of many courses are still far from the requirements. The "Posilicate" can solve the problems. It has the following functions for golf lawn:
- Improve the hardness of the lawn: the material deposited in the epidermal cell wall increases the mechanical strength of the lawn stem and makes the plant tall and straight.
- Improve root activity: it can increase the number of white roots, improve the naphthylamine oxidation ability of roots, enhance the oxygen secretion ability of roots, improve the dehydrogenase activity of roots, and reduce the harm of reductive harmful and toxic substances such as Fe2 +, Mn2 +, and H2S to roots under anaerobic conditions.
- Inhibit plant transpiration and improve water use efficiency: the substances deposited in the epidermal cell wall can inhibit water transpiration. It is very important for drought resistance of lawn.
- Improve the photosynthesis of crops: its mechanism is that it deposits in the epidermal cells, making the plant tall and straight, reducing the angle between leaf and stem, improving the light receiving potential of the plant, and improving the light interception and utilization of the plant.
- Improve the stress resistance of turf: it can significantly improve the resistance (tolerance) of turf to biological stress and abiotic stress (that is, environmental stress, such as iron, manganese, aluminum and other heavy metal toxicity, salt damage, drought stress, etc.).
- Enhance the disease resistance of lawn: it can improve the disease resistance of lawn. The substance deposited on the mastoid, epidermal cell wall or the site infected by fungi acts as a natural "mechanical or physical barrier" to turf.
- Promote the absorption of nutrients, improve the utilization rate of nutrients, improve the nutrient balance in the body: it can promote or inhibit the absorption and transportation of some essential nutrients in the lawn, so as to improve the nutrient imbalance in the crop.
|Application area||Fertilization rate / dilution ratio||Fertilization cycle|
|Greens or Tees||Rate：1.5-3.0ml/m2||During the whole growth period, it was applied once a week or two.
The most commonly used method: 1.5 -3.0ml/m2, diluted 50 times.
|Dilution ratio：50-100 times|
|Fairways or Roughs||Rate：2.0-3.0ml/m2||During the whole growth period, it was applied once two weeks or three.
The most commonly used method: 2.0 -3.0ml/m2, diluted 120 times.
|Dilution ratio：120-180 times|
|Landscape Lawn||Rate：2.0-3.0ml/m2||During the whole growth period, it was applied once three weeks or a month.
The most commonly used method: 2.0-3.0ml/m2, diluted 120 times.