Gaofu slow release tablets contains not only N,P,K but also secondary nutrients and trace elements that derive from sulfates. Plants can efficiently utilize these nutrients.
These compact, easy to use tablets have 25mm and 30mm diameter, 9mm to 15mm thickness, 10g to 15g weight. They can be used block by block, so you do not need to measure the fertilizer quantity. Because the nutrient is slowly released, the plants can be fed continuously in its whole life time.
Urea formaldehyde is the total Nitrogen source, supplying prolonged-release, non leaching Nitrogen to the plant roots. Adequate quantities of available Phosphorus, Potassium, and secondary and minor elements complete the formulas.
- Safe, easy to handle, convenient.
- Tablets feed for up to two years in warm climates. This reduces labor and materials for reapplications.
- The simplicity of premeasured tablets insures uniform and adequate fertilization.
- Supervisory time is reduced. Count and placement of tablets can easily be verified by inspection after installation.
- Root zone placement eliminates feeding surface rooted weeds and grass. No surface residue to wash away.
- Leach-resistant properties of tablets protect underground water from pollution.