According to the management needs of golf lawn, Supotash® Potassium Sulfate granular is made of pure powdery potassium sulfate by special process. In the process of production, adding turf grass stress resistance molecules and disintegrating agent, supotash can rapidly disintegrate and take effect, which can significantly improve the stress resistance of turf grass.
The common specifications include K2O: 50%, green grade: 0.3mm – 1.0mm, fairway grade: 1.0mm – 2.5mm.
It can be used as Topdressing and base fertilizer, or mixed with other fertilizers. It can be spread by hand or by machine. It is a chemical neutral and physiological acid fertilizer. It should be properly combined with lime for long-term application.
Its main features are as follows:
- The particle size is uniform, the strength is good, and it is convenient for mechanical application;
- It is easy to disintegrate and does not need too much water after application;
- The salt index of potassium sulfate is 46, so potassium sulfate is not easy to burn grass compared with potassium chloride;
- It has a certain sustained-release effect and high utilization rate;
- It is not easy to absorb moisture and cake, and is convenient for storage.